MapleWood Financial Planning was established in 2017 when its Principal, Chris Woodhouse, accepted an invitation to join St. James's Place Wealth Management.
Chris has been managing the financial planning needs of individuals, families and business clients for the last 18 years, providing tailored advice to help his clients achieve their financial goals.
With clients based across East Anglia, and some further afield, Chris provides regular face to face reviews and ongoing advice helping to ensure that your financial arrangements remain appropriate for you as your circumstances change over time.
MapleWood Financial Planning offers advice across a range of different areas including:
- Protecting against Financial Risk advice on protecting against unforeseen events to help ensure that you and your family can maintain your financial commitments, lifestyle and have a secure future this includes general insurance, life and critical illness cover, income protection, accident/sickness insurance and private medical insurance.
- Savings and Investments advice on how to protect against inflation, generate potential growth and/or income, tax efficient planning to help you build and preserve your capital for the future, incorporating both your existing holdings along with any new capital available for investment.
- Retirement Planning advice on reaching your retirement goals including a review of any existing pensions (personal and work based) and alternative investments, agreeing a timeframe for retirement and regular reviews on your progress.
- Business Protection & Employee Benefits - a consultancy service to review both the specific business needs (e.g. Key Person / Shareholder Protection) as well as those of the employees (e.g. Auto Enrolment, Death in Service benefits).
- Mortgage & Property Finance advice on the purchase and re-mortgaging of your home and buy-to-let* properties. Commercial* lending advice is also available, including purchasing of property through a Self-Invested Personal Pension.
- Protecting you and your Estate advice on how to pass your wealth on to your family tax efficiently and help to reduce any potential inheritance tax liability.